Hello, you can call me Pair. I am passionate about helping people learning English. I realize that with the ability to communicate internationally using English as a medium it can enable people to access more opportunities.
Ungkana Kerttongmee Warnett
- Master of Arts (English for Specific Purposes) Kasetsart University, Bangkok Thailand.
- International E-Business Certificate Hove College, Brighton United Kingdom.
- A General English & Work Experience course from Regency College, Brighton United Kingdom.
- General English Certificate from British Study Centres School of English, Brighton United Kingdom.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Engineering) Silpakorn University, Bangkok Thailand.
[ Experiences ]
- The founder of UNGKANA (www.ungkana.com), Thai Aromatherapy Products.
- Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd. – An American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries.
Assistant Program Manager – Public Sector
Responsible for supporting Digital Manufacturing Platform and Smart Cities Platform in the context of Thailand projects.
- SVI Public Company Limited – The turnkey box-build assembly, control system equipment and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturing clients.
Assistant Program Manager – Linak A/S Business Unit
Responsible for planning the business strategies in making products, coordinating and following up with support team on issues to meet customer requirements.
- Pruksa Real Estate PCL – The leading real estate company in Thailand, develops residential projects.
International Business Development Specialist
Responsible for providing related information from a research to conduct feasibility study in potential countries. Establish the company in target countries. Analyzing working processes in order to improve working efficiency in existing project and setting an organization.
- Western Digital (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.– A pioneer and long-term leader in hard drive products.
Mechanical Process Engineer
Responsible for maintaining and improving mechanical yield, cpk and reduce DPPM in a process.