Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
SkillLane is seeking a talented, creative, and entrepreneurial Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our exciting and highly collaborative team. The marketing team is a shared service among business units (B2C, B2B, TUXSA, CPD). This role involves in digital marketing and communication programs which may include strategy development, program implementation and evaluation, and budgetary control in areas of digital advertising, promotions, public relations, and events to create a strong and unified brand that stands out from the competition.
• Define, develop, and execute innovative, comprehensive digital marketing strategies (SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising, KOLs) and digital campaigns.
• Provide creative brief to graphic designer and agency to create stand-out visual materials.
• Perform copywriting for assigned products across marketing channels.
• Evaluate emerging technologies and assess the effectiveness of current digital assets through data analytics and provide suggestions for improvement to improve reach and engagement.
• Develop, manage group campaigns/ projects, and ensure smooth execution according to plan.
• Develop integrated online and offline marketing materials to support O2O campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• The Company may assign duties in addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.
• Male / Female, Thai nationality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related.
• Preferably with 2 - 3 years working experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to fluently perform copywriting in Thai language.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Good knowledge of website analytics tools.
"To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume"
Email : email@example.com
More info : 061-419-0701 (Team People)
© 2022 SkillLane.com All rights reserved.