SkillLane is seeking for a talented, creative, and entrepreneurial marketing manager to join our exciting and highly collaborative marketing team.
The marketing team is a shared service for all business units with flexibility and ownerships over marketing-led strategies and programs.
Marketing manager will play a crucial role to support the rapid growth of the businesses by creating and executing marketing strategies across all traditional and digital marketing channels as well as to create a best-in-class customer experience through merchandising planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
If you are an experienced marketer who gets the excitement when working in a fast-changing business environment and would like to work in no.1 EdTech company in Thailand, this is the right job for you.
● Develop marketing plan to acquire new customers and retain existing customers through different online and offline medias.
● Work with merchandising team to provide customer insights for developing course contents that match customers’ needs.
● Able to evaluate and allocate appropriate marketing budget and resources across different projects for overall growth, marketing efficiency and ROI.
● Oversee the planning and direction of B2B marketing and communication with accountability for the development and introduction of new products.
● Work with sales team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and marketing materials that convey value propositions and product benefits.
● Build compelling value propositions, sales materials, and marketing messages to communicate value proposition to clients and enhance customer experience.
● Work closely with after-sales service team to develop comprehensive communication strategies to maximize client engagement and adoption of existing products and services.
● Own the execution of all B2B marketing campaigns and deliver a closed loop measurement framework focused on driving customer experience and revenue.
● Male / Female , Thai nationality.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any related fields.
● 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, e-commerce, program management or corporate marketing.
● Demonstrates experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine process improvements and ideate initiatives.
● Strong people skills, including proven experience in leading a team.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
● Good with numbers, analytical minded and possesses great problem-solving skills.
● Possesses fundamental understanding of digital marketing tools such as SEM, Display Network and Paid Social
"To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume"
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
More info : 061-419-0701 (Team People)
© 2021 SkillLane.com All rights reserved.